The University of Wisconsin–Madison recognizes that you are a very important
partner in your student’s success. The Parent Program, a service provided
by Visitor & Information Programs, helps
you stay connected to campus and serves as your ongoing resource throughout your
student’s college career.
- Read Chancellor Ward’s statement on UW Fund Balances.
- The NEW 2013–2014 Parent Calendar and Handbook is being printed! We expect to send out new calendars after July 1st, so let us know if we should update your mailing address.
- Check out the new April edition of the Badger Family Newsletter, featuring articles like “Digital Distractions: Are They Harmful,” “Spring Message from Dean Berquam,” and information on the latest chapter of #UWRightNow.
- The Parent Program is happy to welcome new Badger Families as you begin registering for Student Orientation, Advising and Registration (SOAR)! For more information on registering for a SOAR session or other general SOAR questions, visit soar.wisc.edu or call the SOAR Help Line at (608) 262-4707.
- The Parent Program, in partnership with Fresh Madison Market, offers gift baskets! Click here to check them out and order one today.
- Today’s campus events
- Team Trivia @ The Sett!: Monday, May 20, 5:30 p.m. – midnight at The Sett, Union South
- Wednesday Nite @ the Lab; School Security: Wednesday, May 22, 7 p.m. at 1111 Genetics-Biotechnology Center Building
- Behind the Beat with John Ctistiansen Jazz Quartet: Friday, May 24, 5-7 p.m. at The Terrace, Memorial Union
- WUD Music Presents Trinidad Tripoli Steel Drum Band: Friday, May 24, 9 p.m. at The Rathskeller, Memorial Union
- Arboretum Night Walk: Saturday, May 25, 8 – 9: p.m. at Visitor Center, UW-Madison Arboretum
- Wisconsin Singers Auditions: Saturday, May 25 and Sunday, May 26, all day. See website for more details.