The University of Wisconsin–Madison recognizes that you are a very important
partner in your student’s success. The Parent Program, a service provided
by Visitor & Information Programs, helps
you stay connected to campus and serves as your ongoing resource throughout your
student’s college career.
- Student season tickets for the 2013 football and men's hockey seasons go on sale next Monday, June 17 at 7:30 a.m. CT! Tickets generally sell out fast, so encourage your student to act quickly if he or she is certain they want tickets. Check out more information here!
- Attention parents of incoming freshmen and transfer students! Check out Wisconsin Basecamp! This program takes students on adventurous 5-7 day trips to connect with other incoming UW-Madison students before even getting to campus!
- Read Chancellor Ward’s statement on UW Fund Balances.
- The NEW 2013–2014 Parent Calendar and Handbook is being printed! We expect to send out new calendars after July 1st, so let us know if we should update your mailing address.
- Check out the new April edition of the Badger Family Newsletter, featuring articles like “Digital Distractions: Are They Harmful,” “Spring Message from Dean Berquam,” and information on the latest chapter of #UWRightNow.
- The Parent Program is happy to welcome new Badger Families as you begin registering for Student Orientation, Advising and Registration (SOAR)! For more information on registering for a SOAR session or other general SOAR questions, visit soar.wisc.edu or call the SOAR Help Line at (608) 262-4707.
- The Parent Program, in partnership with Fresh Madison Market, offers gift baskets! Click here to check them out and order one today.