The University of Wisconsin–Madison recognizes that you are a very important
partner in your student’s success. The Parent Program, a service provided
by Visitor & Information Programs, helps
you stay connected to campus and serves as your ongoing resource throughout your
student’s college career.
- Read Chancellor Ward’s statement on UW Fund Balances.
- The NEW 2013–2014 Parent Calendar and Handbook is being printed! We expect to send out new calendars after July 1st, so let us know if we should update your mailing address.
- Check out the new April edition of the Badger Family Newsletter, featuring articles like “Digital Distractions: Are They Harmful,” “Spring Message from Dean Berquam,” and information on the latest chapter of #UWRightNow.
- The Parent Program is happy to welcome new Badger Families as you begin registering for Student Orientation, Advising and Registration (SOAR)! For more information on registering for a SOAR session or other general SOAR questions, visit soar.wisc.edu or call the SOAR Help Line at (608) 262-4707.
- The Parent Program, in partnership with Fresh Madison Market, offers gift baskets! Click here to check them out and order one today.
- Today’s campus events
- Spring Commencement: Friday, May 17 – Sunday May 19, various times at The Kohl Center
- WUD Music Presents: Graduation Weekend Dance Party with VO5: Friday, May 17, 8:15 p.m. – 11 a.m. at Rathskeller rain location, Memorial Union
- Wisconsin Singers Auditions: Sunday, May 19, All day
- Arboretum Special Event, Badger Trolley Tours: Sunday, May 19, 1 p.m. at Visitor Center, UW-Madison Arboretum